Sieving. Sieving like mad loons.
Well, I would say trowelling but I had the joyous honour of being in the centre today, wet sieving with Kiki (I refuse to call him Mr Hopkins, as I am not, in fact, on this ship of insanity). I spent the day outside, drenched from head to foot because I have Issues with the hose. Every time I went inside, there were more mountains of sample bags on the floor and Treenie was sitting among them, sorting away merrily.
We were informed by our noble captain (dammit!! Ship references!!) that the crew (dammit again!) on site today were deprived of nutritious fruit in their lunchbox. *cough* Cursed sandwich making team. *cough*cough* I hasten to add, there was chocolate in there...
Slightly disappointing today that the stake hole fill didn't produce anything of interest when it was sieved. I think Kiki was praying for gold doubloons, he's always talking about them. I would have been satisfied with some charcoal. Rachel probably would have gone wild for fishbone.
Ah, life is hard. Backfilling the trench tomorrow.
*cry*

1 Comments:
Hey!! I put chocolate in *because* I care! In fairness, would it really have turned out differently if the sandwich makers had been on site the next day? I think not..... Ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home